With its wave-crushing Deep V hull and interior creature comforts, the MAKO® 214 CC is the ideal balance of fishing performance and family happiness. Bow wrap-around, forward console and aft bench seating adds comfort for family and friends, and the optional deck filler adds a forward lounge area.
The versatile 214 CC is overbuilt for safety and comfort, riding on the legendary MAKO deep v hull, which dominates chop with its aggressive deadrise and throws down spray with its reverse chines resulting in a smooth, dry, and secure ride. All this, and it's backed by the best factory warranty in saltwater boats—MAKO Assurance 5+Life.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Hull/deck chemically bonded, fastened 360° w/316 stainless fasteners & injected w/expanding foam
- NEW removable, folding aft jump seats, removable bow cushions/backrests & 360° coaming bolsters
- NEW Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges & interior courtesy lights
- NEW molded-in swim platform w/retractable stainless-steel ladder
- Under-gunnel port & starboard rod racks for 6 rods
- Center console w/electronics mounting surface, Ritchie Navigation® Voyager compass, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- Leaning post helm seat & removable forward-console seat w/72-qt. (79.49 L) cooler
- 210-qt. (198.73 L) in-deck storage w/recess for 5-gal. (18.93 L) bucket
- Port & starboard bow seating w/108-qt. (102.21 L) insulated storage w/drains below
- Non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunnel tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers